The Cornbury Music Festival takes place on 8th - 10th July at the Great Tew Park in Oxfordshire, it’s a one-of-a-kind event, suitable for the entire family.
At The Cornbury Music Festival there is something for everyone....
- An eclectic mix of music spanning every genre known to man (and a few yet to be discovered) across 4 stages
- The Berk’s Nest Comedy Emporium,
- The Other Stage’s brilliant Festival of Words hosted by QI and Unbound
- A magical children’s area with a complete programme of workshops
- Gourmet festival caterers with a huge choice of culinary delights
- Great coffee and an emerging talent stage from our friends at Caffe Nero
- An extensive range of arts and crafts stalls
- Roaming entertainers who never fail to stop you in your tracks
- A fun-filled fairground
- A relaxing therapy and massage zone
- The fabulous Disco Shed for those who want to dance their socks off
- An exclusive VIP area
- Beautiful campsites nestled in the estate’s rolling hills
In short, The Cornbury Music Festival represents classic summer entertainment for a friendly crowd from all walks of life. A country fair with a rock ‘n’ roll twist; a farmers’ market with a dancefloor; a local carnival with a classic contemporary soundtrack.
Click HERE for a full list of all acts who are performing at the festival